Add Reply
New Poll

Shots Fired! Hit Girls 19 - Bombshells 13, Game Day 6 Recap
CTN
 Posted: May 14 2018, 08:40 PM

SHOTS FIRED
5/11/2018 GAME DAY RECAP

user posted image
The Doctor & Venus review game 5 of the LFL regular season between the Baltimore Bombshells and The Cincinnati Hit Girls

GAME DAY FINAL
BOMBSHELLS 13 – HIT GIRLS 19

“DOCTOR” JOHNNY FEVER: Game 6 is in the books and The Hit Girls picked up their first win of the season in a slugfest with Baltimore. The first quarter saw Angie Vaughn score the only points of the first quarter when she hit a 47 yarder at the 6:58 minute mark, tying her career long. Angie hit a 28 yard kick in the second quarter and Baltimore answered as the two teams went into halftime.

VENUS FLYTRAP: Honestly, I was bored to tears with this game in the first half! No disrespect, but 3 field goals wasn't doing it for me at all! I had hoped that the two teams would get pumped up in the locker room, but to be honest...it was WORSE! There wasn't a single score in the third quarter!

“DOCTOR” JOHNNY FEVER: That's true. There was nothing for either team to get excited about, except perhaps their defense. Things picked up in the fourth as Baltimore tied it up with another field goal. Cincy finally went to work and Sativa Nevaeh caught a tough 14 yard pass and banged her way into the end zone for the game's first touchdown!

VENUS FLYTRAP: That should have been enough to ice this game, but Baltimore showed their toughness as they battled back tied up the game with less than two minutes to go.

“DOCTOR” JOHNNY FEVER: This game went to overtime and momentum seems to be against The Hit Girls, but after getting the ball, Kenzi Grey-Lacklan controlled the tempo of the game and Cincy marched down the field on the strength of tough running from Milisandre Crowthorne, who racked up 107 yards on the ground, and several clutch catches from Trixie as she pocketed 122 yards.

VENUS FLYTRAP: The game got put away as the best clutch receiver in the league, Roxy Cotton made a sensational leaping grab from 9 yards out to finally get Cincy that elusive first win!

“DOCTOR” JOHNNY FEVER: Venus, it started off rough, but the team finished strong! Some other game notes; Trixie and Roxy both took home player of the game honors for their performances. Melissa Aki racked up 3 costly penalties for 25 yards and Cartier was right behind her with 2 for 8 yards. I would also be remiss not to mention Ashley Marie Chase getting a personal foul for 15 yards.

VENUS FLYTRAP: Look Doc, Cincy is frustrated and that played out for Maki, Cartier, and AMC with a little bit of laundry being thrown at them. To be honest, I am willing to take a few penalties to get a way...no matter what it takes! That's what Coach Heel preaches and it worked this game! Well...that or the promise of free lap dances!

“DOCTOR” JOHNNY FEVER: I'm going to go with NO! But, a win is a win I guess. Join us next week when Cincy travels to The ATL to take on the ASSassins. Until next time, I am The Doctor…

VENUS FLYTRAP: …and I’m Venus…

“DOCTOR” JOHNNY FEVER: We will see you on the next Game Day!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | eLFL News and Rumors | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll